New Zealand at Covid-19 Alert Level 1 from 11:59pm tonight
Up until now, Auckland remains at alert level 2 however as at 11:59pm tonight on the 7th October 2020, all of New Zealand will now be at alert Level 1.
People all over New Zealand should wear masks on public transport including buses, planes, trains, uber's etc.
For sex workers it is strongly recommended that the following guidelines are adhered to when offering in-person sex with a client:
- Screen the client upfront for symptoms fo cold or flu and ask questions about recent travel hisotry - especially if they have travelled from or are a member of a community cluster. In such cases it may be best to refuse service
- Refrain from offering kissing, GFE or anything in the “moist breath zone”.
- Wear gloves and masks when needed
- Don’t do sex work if you have COVID-19/cold/flu symptoms or you are listed in one of the below high risk categories:
- aged over 70 years
- respiratory conditions, high blood pressure, heart conditions, kidney problems or diabetes
- receiving treatment for cancer or blood conditions
- you are pregnant
- Make sure that you have strict hygeine practices
- Both you and the client to shower before and after the booking
- Wash hands thoroughly
- Corona Virus can still be transmitted even if you wear a mask through your hands
- Don't touch your client's face or your face where possible
- Clean surfaces thoroughly
- Between each client wash linen
- Use Anti- viral disinfectant (not just anti-bacterial).
*Information on sex worker recommendations are thanks to the Aotearea New Zealand Sex Workers'Collective
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.